Wednesday, January 23, 2013

SHARON NEEDLES


Today, this picture popped up on my news feed from the Spin Night Club Chicagos facebook page. I was incredibly excited to see this because.... I LOVE SHARON NEEDLES!!!
In case you do not know, Sharon Needles won RuPauls Drag Race Season 4.  I think she is the most incredible Drag Queen I have ever seen. She is beautiful, funny, creative, and overall spooky as hell! I love the fact that she took what she was truly interested in (spiders, Halloween, horror movies, etc.) and used it to become one of the fiercest drag queens alive.

I too have always been a big fan of horror movies and Halloween is by far my favorite holiday. I love anything spooky and weird!

Not only do I love Sharon Needles as a character, but as an overall performer. She has great stage presence and knows how to make people laugh. Even though she may not be much of a dancer (see RuPauls Drag Race Season Four) and even admitted it herself, she knows what her strengths are and how to put them to use.

I am going to end with my favorite Sharon Needles quotes:

“When in doubt, freak them out!”


No comments:

Post a Comment